Sunday, January 15, 2006

First post of the blog.

I can't post any decent psychology related stuff now because I haven't read my textbook. :X

In any case, I will be dealing with two out of five core aspects of psychology for this semester, i.e. Social Psychology (PL3235) and Abnormal Psychology (PL3236). Simply because these are the only two psychology modules I'm studying this semester. I know I don't sound like a psychology major, but it's not my fault.

Shall trot off to my textbook now. :)

4 Comments:

At Saturday, January 21, 2006 9:57:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi psychological jac jac... this is medically gabby tagging. now you'll have to go beyond that first entry. i'm intending to learn psychology here, you know. when's my exam? haha...

 
At Saturday, January 28, 2006 1:36:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jac jac haha u know i just happened to stumble upon this blog i didn't know it was ur personal bloggy! ANW AS UR JUNIOR I DO HAVE TO LEARN STUFF FROM HERE SO KEEP UPDATING YEA =) hehe....

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 8:14:00 AM , Blogger jac jac said...

OOPS...........:X

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:43:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jac remember you have a test for abnormal on mon... and how come you STILL haven't put anything up here? *grin*

- your mugging partner and volutary "nagger"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home